Why Choose Labor Connections
We Market You
We act as your personal public relations firm, giving you all the benefits of a dedicated team to promote you. Our interview and assessments are designed to help build your profile, making you all the more attractive to employers.
Hiring is Personal
We know better than anyone how hard it can be to find a job and it’s worse when you aren’t getting the communication you deserve. We respect your time and know the best way to honor it is by giving you results and direct feedback.
We don’t just place you with an employer. We give you a selection of fitting positions among thousands of jobs. We don’t want you to feel like you have to settle. We want you to choose your career.
Benefits include Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance Plans, Reward Programs, Direct Deposit or Paycard with Weekly Flexible Hours and Work Options, Resume Development Services, Employment Security and Job Placement.
First Steps With Us
Every relationship starts with an introduction. During this first phase of contact, we try to gain as much knowledge about you and your career goals as possible. We’ll assess if you’re a good match for our network and conduct several assessments to aid in marketing you.
1. Browse our job openings and complete an online application. APPLY BELOW.
2. Call to schedule an interview with one of our staffing specialists at one of our four locations.
3. Arrive at your interview dressed appropriately and bring references and a resume (if you have one).
4. Bring 2 forms of identification that shows your eligibility to work in the United States.
5. Be prepared for job-specific skills assessments, drug screening and background check.
You may be asked to complete several online skills assessments, allowing our hiring specialists to speak more accurately on your behalf.
6. If hired into the Labor Connections family of associates, be prepared to interview and be potentially placed at one of our many clients.